beware of scams. sorta OT but benefitial

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net (Datsun Roadster)
Subject: beware of scams. sorta OT but benefitial
From: bodean@comcast.net
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 17:49:43 +0000
I'm trying to sell a jeep. This person has given me a check for $11,000. Ask me
to cash it; keep my $6000 and then foward the rest onto him. Then he will have
his agent contact me concerning picking up the jeep. Check looks real and is
drawn on a banking institute in NJ.

Jeff

Hello,
  i was contacted by my client today that you have gotten the check,
so i want you to deduct your own funds and go ahead to wire the balnce today to
my shiper VIA WESTERN UNION who's currently in Africa on an
assignment. Here is the wiring information he provided in wiring the
funds via western union to him.

KELVIN ASH
82 MCGUARY AVENUE,VICTORIA ISLAND,
LAGOS 23401
  NIGERIA

I will need you to email me the information used in wiring the money
immediately you get it done like the:

SENDERS NAME:
RECEIVERS NAME:
MTCN NUMBERS:
AMOUNT SENT:
TEXT QUESTION: WHAT MONTH
ANSWER: NOVEMBER

I will need them for the records,and please make sure the title is
also ready too as I have told my shipper that all is in order and that
payment will be wired to him today. Also supervise the wiring so as to avoid
complications for the shipper. I want to thank you for your patients
and understanding, I will be expecting your reply with the wiring
information later today.
And also here are some western union location you can used.

PILOT TRAVEL CENTER #409
2320 HWY 46 S   I-40 AT EXIT 172
DICKSON, TN 37055

AMOCO FOOD SHOP
2332 HWY 46 S
DICKSON, TN 37055

KROGER #523
143 HENSLEE DR
DICKSON, TN 37055

i look forward to a successful transaction with you...