RE: Thanks

To: "'Peter Jones'" <dato1500@hotmail.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Thanks
From: "Graeme Suckling" <graemes@saonline.com.au>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 20:53:04 +1030
Hi Peter,
although a lot of these sales take seconds to do on the Net, we are
still at the mercy of matter transport at snails pace for delivery.
I also get impatient after parting with my $$$ when ZIP happens for
weeks!
I try to be diplomatic and non-personal when I make my enquiries and
9/10 times the item appears within days of my enquiry.
However I'm in Oz and I would expect a local delivery to be much
quicker for you.
All I can suggest is that you request an email when the item is posted
so you can then gauge the interval for delivery.
All that said, there are some operators who are ACE and some who "get
around to it eventually".
Regards,
Graeme Suckling
1965 SP310 - under construction DSOA Member # 112
1971 P510 4 door - daily driver, original owner, highly modified.
1972 PL510 2 door - at home, waiting patiently!
1973 HS30/240Z - re-building to 2003 specs.
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4290669159
Adelaide, South Australia.