re:Repair questions

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: re:Repair questions
From: "Ken & Tammy" <wilhouse@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 17:28:10 -0600
Hello everybody.
First, I want to add my wishes for a Happy Holiday season to all.  I certainly
have much to be thankful for.

Second, I found a shop in the Chicago suburbs to do my tranny work.  He comes
strongly recommended from a friend who restores Corvettes.  He can also do the
rebuild on my engine.  I've never been through this, but will let you know how
it goes.  Should I just give the him and our vendors a copy of my credit
card?? Ha!
Thanks in advance for the many more questions I will have during this.
Ken