mirror location

To: Datsun Roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: mirror location
From: Leigh Brooks <shifty@shiftco.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 00:22:11 -0800
I'm a big fan of fender mirrors - must be from growing up looking at
pictures of exotic sports cars.

There seems to be two stock locations on the roadster:

1. JDM - forward and down from the antenna with swept-back mirrors.

2. other - between antenna and windshield. I'm guessing that it lines
up with the center of the cowl vent.

I got a pair of really nice <a
href="http://bhive.tierranet.com/images/texpic3.jpg";
target="_blank">TEKmirrors</a> from England - original on old Minis
(Lucas-style are much cheaper, but I couldn't bring myself to invoke
the Prince Of Darkness on a Japanese car!)

Anyone have measurements for these locations?

Leigh Brooks
Seattle