Fw: Sunday's breakfast will be a special one dedicated to Paul

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Sunday's breakfast will be a special one dedicated to Paul
From: "Gerardo Magana" <gmagana@softcom.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 22:40:17 -0800
Some more details for a get together in remembrance of Paul Smith.:

Subject: Sunday's breakfast will be a special one dedicated to Paul and Judy
!

>   Vivien and Nellie have arranged this Sunday's breakfast as a special
occasion to honor Paul and share our love and support for Judy, Michael and
Andrea.

>   It will also give us an opportunty to individually and as a group to
share memories and stories about a great friend and fellow car lover.

>   We may not get the opportunity to do this at the celebration on Tuesday.
>
>    Vivien and Nellie were able to get the large banquet room at Jennie's
Resturant for the breakfast.

>    Jennie's is located at 1515 Herndon Rd in Ceres that is about 100 yards
south of Hatch on Herndon.

>   It will start at 10:00am and will be a full buffett. Scrambled eggs,
Bacon, Sausage, ham, potatoes, gravy. The works. The price is $9.95/ person
including tax and tip.

>  We do need to know how many are coming (ASAP). Hopefully by 10:00am
Saturday. So we can give the resturant a chance to provide for us.

>  If you have pictures to share bring them and if you have special memories
bring those too. I'm sure we would all love to hear them.

>   Judy is excited about this idea and truthfully she can use the personal
contact with her and Paul's friends right now. And to have her children here
for it is a very special bonus.

>   So, spread the word and you all come. Ya hear!
>
>   And don't forget to let Vivien know right away that you are coming.
(209)522-2934 or 605-1254.