O/T but old japanese car related

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: O/T but old japanese car related
From: "Eddie Sawyer" <esawyer@vansd.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 19:15:34 -0800
Hello sorry for the off topic, but I couldn't find a Toyota-stout list
to post to.

Actually one is Datsun related as I try to find a hood emblem for a 1970
datsun pickup. I looked around ebay and some of the other haunts, but
haven't seen one yet. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The Biggie...for me. My wife and I are trying to become car payment free
by buying a 1966 Toyota Stout pickup and selling a 2003 toyota double
cab. Has anyone on the list ever owned a Stout?  I drive by one everyday
and thought it was pretty cool and it runs pretty well so we were
thinking about taking a chance. (Exact same reason we have a 68
roadster)

Any opinons from the ever helpful roadster folks?

I thank you all in advance.

Ed