Need a good shop

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Need a good shop
From: "Arthur R. Rockwell" <arthurrockwell@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 21:47:09 -0800
Hi, All.
I have a non-original '66 SPL311 that needs some work. It needs to have the
electrical system re-done, interior kit items installed, AutoMeter guages
connected and geared properly, new paint job, etc.  I'm looking for a So.
California shop that can do the work and swap the aging engine for a more
freeway-friendly powertrain, preferably Nissan: 240 or 300Z engine/tranny.
I'm in North Hollywood.  My end goal is to have a dependable weekly driver
that looks great and won't make me tone-deaf by howling at 4,500 RPM and 65
MPH.  I appreciate your input.

Arthur Rockwell
SoCalROC
'66 SPL311