Re: Exhaust Manifold/POR-15

To: datsunmike@nyc.rr.com, conrad1@gte.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Exhaust Manifold/POR-15
From: "Jim Cawrse" <nqrithjim@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 00:29:58 +0000
If you have lots of money send it out to get hi temp powder coated.  If you
have a little
bit of money wire brush it and rub anti-sieze into it with an old rag.  It
will look a cool
silver color, resist hi heat and stay silver, and will resist rust a little
bit, but probably not in
the salt air where you live.
Best Regards,
Jim
Chesapeake Virginia

>From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
>To: "David R. Conrad" <conrad1@gte.net>,   "Roadster List"
><datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
>Subject: Re: Exhaust Manifold/POR-15
>Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 07:30:31 -0500
>
>POR 15 shouldn't be applied to exhaust manifolds - they get too hot.
>
>Mike

Set yourself up for fun at home!  Get tips on home entertainment equipment,
video game reviews, and more here.
http://special.msn.com/home/homeent.armx