Mt. Hamilton Fun Run Pics/video

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, gmagana@softcom.net, matt@vander-bend.com,
Subject: Mt. Hamilton Fun Run Pics/video
From: "alvin gogineni" <alvingogi@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 03:35:41 +0000
And I thought the rain would dampen our spirits!
Dan Zubkoff and I left San Jose around 9:15am and reached the top of Mt.
Hamilton by 10:30. 15 minutes later 7 roadsters showed up! and 1 Mini as
well. FresnoROC and ModestoROC made it! Stopped raining before we began the
descent. Following all these roadsters with their tops up and exhausts
blaring was spectacular. Just goes to show how fun these cars are, even in
wet weather! So glad I got out of bed. Everyone had a blast driving down 130
to Livermore. Thanks to Gerardo for organizing the run...you have to see the
pics of his SRL ontop of the world.

Enjoy
http://community.webshots.com/user/alving04

2 video clips of the roadsters leaving the Observatory and me following them
down the hill:
http://rabbit.circa.ufl.edu/gallery/alvin

Alvin Gogineni
San Jose, CA
67.5 1600/U20

Crave some Miles Davis or Grateful Dead?  Your old favorites are always
playing on MSN Radio Plus. Trial month free!