Re: OT - vintage racing novels - eBay

To: datsunmike <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: OT - vintage racing novels - eBay
From: "datsun parts.com" <datsunpartsdotcom@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 08:46:09 -0800 (PST)
Interesting that you mention slot cars...I have a 14 foot by 12 foot 1/32 scale
slot car set that I race a little datsun roadster around on. It's alot of fun
and the Japanese actually made a Rare roadster slot car so it was popular in
Japan back in the sixties to race them.  Anyone have any of the old Revell and
Monogram slot cars? What a great hobby this was........D

datsunmike <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com> wrote:I remember having a Jimmy Clark Lotus
slot car, as well as a Chapperal and
Cheetah and of course a GT40.

I also remember listening to the Indy 500 race when he won it.

Another great driver killed far too young.

Mike