shocks - KYB part #'s

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: shocks - KYB part #'s
From: "Don Boyd" <dbji@whidbey.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 10:16:59 -0800
Hello there . I looked up in and old KYB catalog the part #'s, and the fronts
are #343138, the rears are #343136. They are still available, but out of stock
at my supplier. The fronts interchange with a bunch of Dodge stuff, believe it
or not,like a 80-83 Cordoba!
The rears are available and in stock, and they interchange with ford , like
the rear of a 69-75 Maverick.hee,hee. I'm not going to comment about damping
rates because most people overdamp, but Joan and I have these shocks on her
very stock(including tire size) 68 , and they have performed very well for the
last 9 yrs.No complaints as we slither slide down hwy. 1 to Monterey from
Whidbey Isl. Wa. each Aug.

Don Boyd
Joan Ikoma
67 1600