Re: Mt Hamilton run

To: "Gerardo Magana" <gmagana@softcom.net>
Subject: Re: Mt Hamilton run
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 09:16:53 -0500
California doesn't have the only crazy drivers. NY is just as bad.

Yesterday I went to NJ and it was like a NASCAR race on the highways
complete with drafting and cars taking the high and low tracks and
constantly changing their mind as to which provided the greatest traction :)

When driving my older cars I just stay out of their way the best I can
unless, of course, I want to race them in my Datsun :)

I've surprised a lot of ricers and others out there with the speed of my
car.

Slippery roads? I drive slower and let those crazies out there pass me if
they are doing something stupid.

Mike