RE: Datsun Roadster Screensaver - Update

To: "Roadster Dude" <roadstrdude@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: Datsun Roadster Screensaver - Update
From: "Tom Hendricksen" <tom@fransfancies.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2003 10:36:57 -0800
Raul's screen saver is GREAT !!!  Thank you Raul.

Unfortunately it is a very large file that cannot be e-mailed.  I
asked him to FTP the file to my PC and then added it to my web page so
everybody can get it.

There are two ways to download the file.

1) Visit my web page and click on the Raul's Screensaver link in the
menu column.

http://www.fransfancies.com/datsun

2) FTP to my PC and download the file directly from my PC.

12.189.224.30

User Name: datsun

Password: datsun     Real creative.

If you have roadster related ??? you would like to see posted on a web
site you can FTP the files to me and let me know they are there.  I
will be happy to post technical information, pictures, or ???, as long
as it is roadster related.  Smaller files can be e-mailed if you like.

While I was at it I added an item or two to my TECH page, and updated
my LINKS page.

Tom
69 2000 "Mr. Hyde"
Portland, Oregon