Re: who is this guy andrew murphy??

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: who is this guy andrew murphy??
From: SPYDER62@aol.com
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 10:32:03 EST
In a message dated 10/25/2003 9:04:18 PM Pacific Standard Time,
solex675@hotmail.com writes:
This is not a popularity contest
and I am not competing for any prize. I give two shits about "winning" at
Shasta and Solvang. I did it for one reason: I love the cars.
Hi All
 I've stayed out of this till now, but have to agree with Andrew here. If he
wanted to win at the shows he SURLY WOULD NOT HAVE DRIVEN HIS CAR 1500 MILES
to get home. Not the best way to keep a can in show condition. All I can say is
way to go Andrew, wish I had the time and MONEY (that word again) to do what
you did. Sorry the weather was so bad when you went south was hoping to get to
see this work of art. Weather great here now sunny and 70's.
 Roadster content -- took mine out for a nice drive yesterday and will again
today.
rich
7 Corvairs
61 Econoline PU