Re: Valve Noise, Backfiring and NOS 2L SU Carbs

To: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: Valve Noise, Backfiring and NOS 2L SU Carbs
From: Stan Chernoff <az589@lafn.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 11:49:29 -0700
Hey Michael,

Did you file a lawsuit against Manley?  They are no longer in business.

Fired up SRL311-00463 last Saturday using an engine, with the Nissan
replacement bodies, that sat unused for 12 years and they seemed to work
fine.  The replacement bodies had bushings in the body for the shaft like
the 240's.

Stan