KA24 Engine swap query

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: KA24 Engine swap query
From: "John F Sandhoff" <sandhoff@csus.edu>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 15:10:29 -0600
I need some details from our KA24 swap experts :-)

There's lots of variations of the KA24, according to the ATK engine
list. So what is the preferred unit to use? Is the 240SX the correct one,
or does a truck version work as well? What's the difference between the
240sx of '94-'97 and the one of '90-'94?

I'm seriously thinking of trying an automatic swap like Buz did (he got it
to fit without cutting the body!), and there's a wrecking yard near here
that's closing so there may be an opportunity if I know what I need to
get.

Anyone that wants to elaborate on their swap experience, please start
typing :-)

-- John

p.s. The MX record for autox.team.net is currently broken :-(
In layman's terms: The list isn't accepting mail messages...