Clutch Line

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Clutch Line
From: Daniel E McHatton <hallosb@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 07:31:18 -0700
I'm replacing the metal clutch line and flex hose on an early model
roadster.  I noticed there is a metal bracket on the frame close to where
the line runs.  It looks like the flex hose from the clutch slave
cylinder could be bolted to the frame bracket and then the metal line
connected to it.

Originally, the flex line wasn't connected to anything, but that doesn't
mean that's the way it's supposed to be.  Does anyone know the correct
mounting?  Is there a good picture of it posted anywhere?

TIA,
Dan McHatton
'66 1600