Re: Driving in the Rain

To: datsunmike@nyc.rr.com
Subject: Re: Driving in the Rain
From: SPYDER62@aol.com
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 20:58:01 EDT
In a message dated 10/17/2003 8:28:44 AM Pacific Standard Time,
datsunmike@nyc.rr.com writes:
It happened to me many times to and from the Glen. In the early 90s the sky
opened up and became black as I went over a mountain. It started to pour
like cats n' dogs.
Sounds like a trip I made from Long Island to Albany back in 71 or so. Had a
67 XKE roadster back then, with a broken center top clip. On this trip it
started to rain about Catskill and everyone was pulling over to but their tops
up
I but mine down. Sure stayed drier that way for at about 80 all the water went
right on over us. But did we get the strange looks.
 Roadster content back then my Dad would have nothing to do with a Japanese
car (WW2 Navy man) so I never could get that 2000 I wanted, had to settle for a
XKE ;0)

rich
7 Corvairs
61 Econoline PU