OT: Motive Pressure Brake Bleeder

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: OT: Motive Pressure Brake Bleeder
From: Daniel E McHatton <hallosb@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 08:41:36 -0700
I apologize if this is a repeat.  I didn't see it post the first time.

I unsubscribed from the list for a few months, so I was happy to see some
familiar names when I re-subscribed.

I was thinking of buying the Motive products pressure brake bleeder to
bleed my brakes.

1.  Anyone have experience with them?

2.  If I do buy one, should I buy the "Pro Kit" version?  I have several
cars, both early and late models.

3.  Are there better pressure bleeders out there that work with a
compressor?  I already own a 60 gallon air compressor.

4.  A lot of people love speed bleeders.  Should I go with them instead?

Thanks in advance for any advice.
Dan McHatton
'66 1600