Update to the "R" website

Subject: Update to the "R" website
From: "Mark Sedlack" <msedlack@neo.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 10:54:15 -0400
Gang,
After a long summer's worth of work and play, I finally got around to updating
the "R" website with progress to date.

I recently registered a domain name for my business and have moved the whole
shebang to the new server.  The new link is in my sig. at the bottom.  I put
up a redirect page on the old server, so the old link still works, but if you
want to stop back in the future, please update your saved links.

I've added four new pages - one on the completed chassis complete with NISMO
comp suspension, an alternative approach to a Volvo brake conversion, an a-arm
track locator for the rear-axle, and a details & glimpses of things to come
page.

P.S. Please get back to me if you find any broken links, etc. - editing in
Frontpage works pretty efficiently, but as the site grows, its easy for
something to fall through the crack.

Enjoy the Ride.

Mark Sedlack
ZROC