RE: [240z.org] 10 is enough

To: "Les Cannaday" <les@classicdatsun.com>,
Subject: RE: [240z.org] 10 is enough
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 22:37:06 -0700
>It is with a heavy heart that I announce that I am cancelling the 11th
annual All datsun show this year due to a major lack of interest even
though its not what I hear when I talk to people.

Dude! I just put a polish on the Z like I never have before! Guess i don't
have to detail the roadster till Solvang? No Way! Surfside/Turfside has been
one of my "Target" shows of the year. "Better get this and that done for
Surfside" has been one of the main reasons for impulse parts buying.