Re: FW: James Bond

To: Brian_Hollands@adp.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: FW: James Bond
From: "Dan Zubkoff" <datsun65@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 03:03:55 +0000
And it all ties back to the Datsun Roadster...eh, well the Silvia CSP311.

Albrect Von Goertz, the chap who designed the Silvia CSP311, approached
Nissan with the design for the 2000 GT first. Nissan declined.

He next went to Toyota and they picked up the project.

The rest is history...

Dan Zubkoff
San Mateo, CA