Re: Turfside 2003....Update

To: Eric Frisbee <efrisbee@charter.net>,
Subject: Re: Turfside 2003....Update
From: "datsun parts.com" <datsunpartsdotcom@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 19:47:27 -0700 (PDT)
Need more women at the shows like the ones in the Hot rod shows. It's the old
flat bellies as opposed to the round bellies. Everbody likes a flat belly. More
people seem to show up then....,Dean

Eric Frisbee <efrisbee@charter.net> wrote:COOKIES?? EROTICA?? RED SATIN
CORSETS?? WHERE???? :)

I wish I could make it! I gotta work that afternoon at 3
pm CST. Last time I checked, Les (or any other vendor)
didn't have a kit to make my roadster go fast... like
about 1900 mph, so us Midwestern types could join you
all..

One day though....

Eric Frisbee
near St Louis, MO