RE: TV Coverage

To: "Datsun-Roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TV Coverage
From: "Leonard Sprague" <sprague@ufl.edu>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 12:19:02 -0400
There's an old commercial of John Morton with the 240z. I have a copy of it
on the "Nissan Videos" site, it's the first one.

Caution: The video is relatively large (9.7M).

Enjoy.

        http://rabbit.circa.ufl.edu/gallery/nissan_videos

"After all... there's more to life than winning races." - John Morton

-Lenny