Re: REAR END SWAP

To: Pat Mahoney <dynaguy54@hotmail.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: REAR END SWAP
From: "datsun parts.com" <datsunpartsdotcom@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 21:29:13 -0700 (PDT)
Yes, it works well. I ran 4:11 then went to 4:38 and then ended at 4:62 which
really put the r's high up there and of course everything wears more. If you
decide to change it out nissan has the pumpkin gasket 38320-B3002 you will
probably need this. Dean

Pat Mahoney <dynaguy54@hotmail.com> wrote:Hi List, I'm considering using my
lower-geared rear end from my 1600 parts
car in my '69 2000. I'm hoping for a little more grunt from off the line.
Has anybody done this and to what result? Thanks in Advance Pat Mahoney
p.s. sorry for using rear end and grunt in the same posting

High-speed Internet access as low as $29.95/month (depending on the local
service providers in your area). Click here. https://broadband.msn.com