'69 body tub

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: '69 body tub
From: "Pat Mahoney" <dynaguy54@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2003 06:49:41 -0700
Hi Listers,  I'm in dire need of space.  I finally have stripped my parts
car and have a decent body tub to get rid of.  It is from the fire wall
back, no inner fenders.  The pillers are very good, the floor boards and
rockers, and back shelf are solid.  The trunk area has some rust through and
the rear panel has some poor body work.  I'm in No. Idaho about 300 miles
from Seattle.  Come and get it!!! and it's yours.  If you want pieces cut
off, we can talk about cost for my time.  I gotta make room,  save the old
girl before the landfill reclaims her.   Pat Mahoney