Re: Racing

To: " Bob Davis" <rdavis4@cfl.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: Racing
From: snyler <mtyler@hctc.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 09:43:55 -0600
At 9:41 AM -0500 2/25/03,  Bob Davis wrote:
>I had the 67.5 2L racer out for it's inaugural race this weekend at Sebring.
>It was a real kick in the pants. All systems worked perfectly. Running Hoosier
>205-60-14 bias tires, the car was extremely agile feeling compared to the
>TR4's I have raced in the past. It goes where you point it in the turns and it
>quickly and easily ran down many of the cars in the vintage group. The engine
>is set up fairly modest at about 165 - 170 HP, with a 4:38 LSD, stock
>transmission, Koni shocks and nismo suspension. Next outing may be VIR in
>April if you are in the neighborhood.
>
>Bob Davis
>Mt. Dora, FL
>67.5 Datsun2000
>Fairlady2000Racing

Wow, Sebring...That's great.  Brings back childhood memories of
watching coverage of the 24 hrs of Sebring on "Wide world of Sports"
Sounds like you had a good run.
Where is Mt. Dora?  I don't remember any mountains in Florida,
there's a hill near Talahassee though ;-)

-Marc T.
Late of Jacksonville FL