RE: Pilot bushing

To: "'SlowBoy'" <SlowBoy@cox.net>,
Subject: RE: Pilot bushing
From: "Graeme Suckling" <graemes@saonline.com.au>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 10:32:17 +1030
Yes, that is he.
The input shaft of your transmission should slip snugly into the bush.
That is what makes it so much fun to mate up trans to engine while
bending over double and trying to wriggle things and .... you get the
idea I'm sure.
Regards,
Graeme Suckling
1965 SP310 - under construction DSOA Member # 112
1971 P510 4 door - daily driver, original owner, highly modified.
1972 P510 2 door - in storage.
1973 HS30/240Z - re-building to 2003 specs.
Adelaide, South Australia.