Stupid question about hardtops

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Stupid question about hardtops
From: Michael Knorr <mhknorr@crapmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 20:19:11 -0800 (PST)
Yes, I know it's a stupid question, but when I bought my roadster the previous
owner advertised it as having  both the softtop plus a hardtop "without
portholes." Sure enough, the hardtop has no portholes. I've seen roadsters with
hardtops having portholes and without. Understand, his ad didn't state "a
softtop without (enter whatever here) plus a hardtop without portholes." Is
there some kind of stigma attached to hardtops with portholes? I'm curious as
to why he included that phrase.

Regards, Michael Knorr
'66 SPL311