Re: Roadster Value?

To: roadster katman <roadster@rcn.com>
Subject: Re: Roadster Value?
From: Tom Hendricksen <tom@fransfancies.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 17:15:48 -0800
I don't think I have ever known anyone who recovered their investment in a
restoration project if they sold as soon as the project is completed.  I suspect
if you keep the car for a few years and don't beat it up again you might break
even or make a few inflated bucks.

If you want to see really expensive cars to fix up, and having been around one
years ago I will never understand why, look at the Sunbeam Alpine on eBay.
Those
guys are either rich or crazy.

Tom
69 2000