Roadster Value?

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Roadster Value?
From: "Corey Hanks" <chanks5@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 20:47:44 -0800
Hi There,

I saw a post a few days (or weeks) back where a guy said he had a professional
appraisal done on his roadster. Does anyone know anything about who does this
or if this service is even available?

Or any information on determining the dollar value of a roadster?

I am considering selling my '69 2000 that is fully restored and in excellent
shape to have some money to build a '67 exactly the way I want it. I know how
much I have invested (luckily my wife doesn't) but I have heard that most
people can't get out what they put into it.

Any information would be greatly appreciated and if anyone is interested in a
sweet '69 2 liter with practically everything new or rebuilt contact me
privately for pictures and more information.

Thanks,

Corey Hanks

'69 2-liter
'67 SR20DE project