Re: Biography on Count (Graf) Albrecht von Goertz

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Biography on Count (Graf) Albrecht von Goertz
From: Thomas - Sweden <csp311@telia.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 15:57:48 +0100
I have tried to translate the German info to English.

Albrecht (count) Goertz is one of the great Designer originals with
a one-man studio. He developed the first sketches for the BMW 507
in Manhattan, which made this German emigrant one of the most
famous autodesigners.

Naturally he wrote his autobiography in English, as it is the obvious
choice for a New Yorker. The work is called "You"ve got to be lucky"
and describes his life in a very inspired and partially melancholic way.
The book is available in Germany for EUR 25, - from:

Unternehmungsberatung Krauss
71229 Leonberg
Germany
Tel.: 07152 / 35 70 10