brake lines

To: "Datsun Forum" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: brake lines
From: "datsun_sports" <datsun_sports@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 14:45:45 -0800
Hi all,

well i got my brake line double flaring tool today from harbor freight. i
still need a pipe bender and cutter. i thought i would get those at home
depot. I figured i would go over to checker and get some brake line. can
someone inform me as to the diameter of line i should get and what screw
connectors i should be using for a stock 1967 roadster brake system? any
other suggestions would be appreciated as well. i was going to run the line
straight across towards the master cylinder and then down to the right side
brakes but it looks as if it would make it more difficult to get to the
heater valve and hoses. thought?

thx,

mike