Developing and Marketing a new product....

To: Datsun-Roadsters List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Developing and Marketing a new product....
From: Craig <cworrall@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 15:09:39 -0800
Fellow Roadster Folks,

Just wanted to share a new product that my father has just started
marketing.   I'm not trying to spam the
Datsun Roadster list, just looking for some thoughts and input on what
people think of the product and its
applications.  I haven't used them on my roadster yet, but they are a
perfect application.

I haven't finished the website yet, but please take a look.

http://www.precision-grommets.com

Precision Grommets allows for a wide variety of cables, hoses, wire,
switches and other materials to pass safely through bulkheads, firewalls or
other structures without the worry of chafing or abrasion. Unique to the
design of Precision Grommets is the recessed O-Ring seal in the Hex-Nut. For
marine applications or applications that require a leak proof connection
there is an alternate design that provides an additional O-Ring seal behind
the flange. The positive seal produced from the locking action of the
O-Rings eliminates vibration and water passage. With a variety of sizes and
materials, including Delrin for nonconducting applications,
Precision-Grommets provides flexible solutions for a variety of
applications.
We have many of them on hotrods and boats in our local area and the response
has been very positive.
I don't want to flood the Roadster List with a bunch of replies. Please
respond to me directly with comments.
Your input will be greatly appreciated.
Craig

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a
name of winmail.dat]