Re: Tires

To: Gordon Glasgow <gsglasgow@attbi.com>
Subject: Re: Tires
From: Thomas - Sweden <csp311@telia.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 11:01:59 +0100
Why not use 185/65-R15. This is a very common tire size
and in fit's very good on a 6 inch wide rim. They are the
same diameter as 165-R14. If you want a lower tire there's
185/55-R15. Very common on smaller cars in Europe as they
are fitted with larger brakes than before. They are slightly
larger diameter (+1.2%) than 155-R13.

Thomas