Re: Cannonball fans?

To: Paul <9laser3@bright.net>
Subject: Re: Cannonball fans?
From: Thomas - Sweden <csp311@telia.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 00:40:57 +0100
I have Cannonball Run with Burt Reynolds, Farrah Fawcett
and a bunch of other celeb's on both VCR and DVD. I only
watch the first 4 minutes to enjoy the sound of the black
Lamborghini Countach. Now that's a great engine noise.
They made two lame sequels too. The second with Frank
Sinatra and the third with John Candy.

There are other movies about the Cannonball Race too.
One with Stacy Keach and one comedy with Raul Julia as
an Italian driver. "Whatsa behind me is a not important"
I remember an E-Type they crank but it wont start in that one.

Thomas