Who's on first!

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Who's on first!
From: " Bob Davis" <rdavis4@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 17:19:45 -0400
New to the list this year. 51 year old General Manager currently in forced
retirement due to lack of interest on an employers part.  Graduated from
Arizona Western College in 1971 and have lived and worked in a variety of
places across the country including L.A., VA, Philly, Del, Wash DC, NYC, AZ,
and now Mt Dora, FL for the last 14 years (whew, finally found a home!!) on a
lake. Living with my wife (2nd) of 10 years, 3 rescued cats and a rescued
greyhound. One son attending West Chester University and in his last year
(thank God!!).

I have owned many street sport cars including (2) Sunbeam Tigers, (10) TR3's,
4's and 250's, (3) bugeye's, (1) Lancia Beta Coupe, (1) 914, (3) SRL311's.
Also owned (1) full race bugeye and now (1) full race SRL311 that is patiently
awaiting its engine from the engine builder. Hope to have it ready for Sebring
in November. Once it is finished I plan to begin the hunt for another 2 liter
Datsun for pleasure driving (if there is such a thing in a roadster)!

Hope to see Tom Phalen at the races soon so we can wooo the crowd with our
Datsun's.

Bob Davis
67.5 Datsun2000
Fairlady2000Racing