RE:U20 Timing Components

To: "Datsun Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE:U20 Timing Components
From: "Steve Allen" <67datroad@vbbn.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 20:45:18 GMT
I spoke with Mike Young last week and he told me he had scored a number of
complete U20 timing sets. Don't ask me what he is asking for them. I do not
know and do not care. I am very happy with my R16--H20 cranked stroker with
numerous forklift parts and wish all you 2 liter folks the best. Go to his
web site to get his contact numbers. He is usually in Lake County from
Thursday to Monday and in the city by the bay Tuesday and Wednesday. Leave a
message and he will get back to you. Roadster on!

Steve Allen
Rohnert Park, CA
67.5 stroked
66 another stroker for sure!