Re: wheel center caps, bad review

To: "O'Farrell, Fergus" <Ofarrell.Fergus@hitco.com>
Subject: Re: wheel center caps, bad review
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 15:25:15 -0500 (CDT)
I bought lug nuts from them and basically got the same type of attitude.
The nuts I received were what I wanted, but the plating process was
screwed up and the chrome was coming off in large pieces (I.E. the whole
hex area as one piece!). When I called them they grudgingly said I could
send them back for warranty consideration. I asked that they replace all
of them, even though I only sent them one. By return mail I received a
full set, no packing material, just a box with 16 lug nuts ratteling
around in it. No letter or invoice either.

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor, Future planner, CS Dept,
University of Texas, 1 Texas Longhorns, #C0500,Austin, Tx. 78712 USA