Re: wiring diagrams

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: wiring diagrams
From: Thomas Walter <twalter@austin.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 21:38:18 -0500
Jeff,

I still have a laminated wiring diagram sitting here.
Dated 5/6/97.  I've since sold the '68, but still a pretty
neat reference!

Also I have a very neat hand drawn Roadster Blueprint. by RGJ dated
91.11.09, also had it laminated. Neat drawing, funny to think of it
being over 10 years ago.

Funny, tossed a lot of stuff... those two are keepers.

Tom