Steering Wheels & Seat Belts

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Steering Wheels & Seat Belts
From: "Leonard Sprague" <sprague@ufl.edu>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 18:21:21 -0400
Hello fellow roadster junkies.

I'm looking to purchase a new steering wheel & some seat belts (I know, I
know!) for the roadster and wanted to get some recommendations from others
who may have better taste than I.

If anyone has any experience, suggestions, or recommendations about these, I
would greatly appreciate it hearing your input.

1.) Seat Belts -

        - Are there alternatives to the stock, over the shoulder ones?
        - racing belts?
        - can you use belts from others datsuns (Z's, 510's, etc)??
        - "The Mrs." says "and they better be good" =)

2.) Steering Wheels -

        - I've looked at http://www.grantproducts.com ... are there others?
        - adapters?? anything special?
        - good/bad experiences?
        - recommendations?

Pictures, part numbers and/or URL's would be awesome too!

Thanks again everyone. (I'd be lost without this list)

-Lenny
'69 1600/VG30 Silver/Black
http://rabbit.circa.ufl.edu/gallery/roadster

p.s. I'm still looking for a shift knob for 280z/early 300zx transmission.