Re: The pulling of trailers?

To: "milton3" <milton3@pobox.com>,
Subject: Re: The pulling of trailers?
From: " Bob Davis" <rdavis4@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 17:33:17 -0400
Long ago (early 70's), on a regular basis I towed a Bugeye Sprite behind my
2liter, to and from local autocrosses in the Philadelphia area. I remember
going to a Uhaul and matching up a hitch to the rear frame members. It
wasn't a real pleasant towing experience but yah did what yah had to do in
those days.

Bob Davis
67.5 2L
Vintage Racer