The pulling of trailers?

To: datsun list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: The pulling of trailers?
From: "milton3" <milton3@pobox.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 15:45:20 -0600
Did I get your attention?

Yes, I wanna install a hitch on the '69 2k.  I only imagine towing a
single Jet Ski and/or an autox type tire trailer.  I know that with the
little german cars of this vintage, there was a factory hitch available in
non-US markets.  Guess the germans figured we'd try to pull logging
trailers or something 'cause they didn't trust us with that stuff.

Is there such a beast available for the roadsters?

If no and I get to be creative, I'm hoping to put a 1" receiver type box
on the frame beam where the bumper attaches.  Other than getting the gas
tank out of the way b4 welding - any other advice?

Milton
Houston
milton <milton3@pobox.com>