Re: engine cost

To: "Mike" <datsun_sports@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: engine cost
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 06:35:29 -0400
It depends on what needs to be replaced. Until your machinist checks out
everything you can't tell how much it will cost.

Unless you've rebuilt engines before leave it to someone who has and pick a
good shop not the lowest price. I had a supposedly "good" machine shop do my
engine but he was like the MacDonalds of engine rebuilding. I had it rebuilt
again by a pro who gave a damn about his work.

Figure 1500 - 3000 or more depending on what needs to be replaced and how
much machine work you want done.

Mike