RE: 65.5-67-1600 Wiring Diagram

To: "'aaron spesard'" <spar011@attbi.com>,
Subject: RE: 65.5-67-1600 Wiring Diagram
From: "Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 22:06:28 -0700
Aaron:

I just printed out your wiring diagram and it is a thing of beauty! I
encourage EVERYONE with an early roadster to take a long look at this work
and help make it the best wiring diagram it can be. I don't know about
anyone else, but I'm getting pretty tired of staring at reprints of circuit
diagrams that are one step removed from a Wild Ass Guess!

If there are no list awards for 'duty above and beyond the call', Aaron
certainly deserves one! Where do I send my dollar?

Get out your magnifiers everyone.

Thanks again, Aaron!

Paul Bauman
Westminster, CA