Differential Rebuild

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Differential Rebuild
From: "ian miller" <datsun661600@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 13:08:04 -0400
What parts should I replace if I am rebuilding a differential.  Currently
mine is leaking like a sive.  So I know I need new seals, do I need to buy
seals or will permatex work? My diff also makes a horrible wine, that I
believe is the Pinion bearing.  Is it difficult to replace?  I'm looking for
the quickest fix possible so I can get to watkins glenn.  I only have the
next 2 weekends two work on the car and I still have a list of other
projects that need completed.  Does anyone locally (North east) have a diff
they would want to sell or trade for?

Thanks
Ian Miller
66 1600 (stroked)