Re: white smoke

To: Mike <datsun_sports@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: white smoke
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 22:06:24 -0500 (CDT)
An easy way to tell whether the smoke you are seeing is white or blue
(water or oil) is to hold a mirror or piece of glass up at the tail pipe.
You will get some condensation on the glass/mirror. If it evaporates in a
few minutes it is water. Oil will not evaporate.

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor, Future planner, CS Dept,
University of Texas, 1 Texas Longhorns, #C0500,Austin, Tx. 78712 USA