Re: SU carb tuning

To: Keith0alan@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SU carb tuning
From: "Chris Davies" <fairlady_67@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 22:45:55 -0700
That would be a great idea. Many of us can't for many reasons get to the
Shasta events. I'm in northern British Columbia and there is almost no way
to get to Shasta. At the moment I'm just kind of flying by the seat of my
pants when it comes to tuning my 67.5 1600. I have to search the web for any
information I can get. Then I head to the garage with my Unisyn and a
Colortune I got from an old english mechanic. I screw around with the carbs
till I think they may be better than when I started a couple hours earlier.
They still run to rich and when I lean them out I run 15 degrees hotter than
before. I for one would love to see a more in depth web sight on how to tune
these little fellows.

Chris Davies
67.5 1600