considering selling my 69 2000

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: considering selling my 69 2000
From: Mtbdavid2@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 23:33:27 EDT
I recently picked up a 69 2000 roadster and have had bad luck with it ever
since.  Was hit the 2nd week, has a head gasket oil leak, tranny has oil
leak, may have rear main seal oil  leak,  and now the car won't shift into
gear.  I replaced the master clutch and slave cylinder and the hose going to
the slave cylinder but still can't get the car to shift into gear without
grinding.  The engine has been rebuilt and the clutch replaced 2  years ago.
The engine runs strong and the car was actually running well up to a week
ago.  I have already had the accident damage repaired to the front fender and
also had the rust cut out and repaired on the rocker and fender.  There is
still rust on the passenger side fender and rocker which needs to be cut out
and repaired.  I have a repair kit for this.  I have brand new tires on the
car I just bought 3 weeks ago, a hard and soft top both in great shape.  I
just purchased an upholstery kit for the front seats.   The dash has been
recapped.  I have tons of new gaskets and seals to fix all the leaks.  If
anyone is interested in taking on this project car I would consider selling
it for a loss as I don't have a garage to work on it.  I need to move it fast
if I am going to sell it because I have my eye on another Roadster that has
been rebuilt.  Let me know if you are interested.  I can send pics.
David