1600 pieces parts

Subject: 1600 pieces parts
From: "Mark Sedlack" <msedlack@neo.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 23:18:35 -0400
I have a couple of part that I want to offer to the list - since I'm building
a custom, I want to offer the parts I'm not gonna be using to those who might
need em.  If nobody's interested, I'll throw em up on Ebay.

fuse box and cover -  tab broken on one of the fuse holders - cover in good
shape if yours is missing - FREE if you cover shipping
http://home.neo.rr.com/mark2000/ebay/car_parts/fuse-box.jpg

engine lift loop - with all the emails about motors being pulled.... FREE if
you cover shipping
http://home.neo.rr.com/mark2000/ebay/car_parts/engine_loop.jpg

1600 exhaust manifold - had one small hole that I MIG welded up - the rest
seems sound - MAKE OFFER
http://home.neo.rr.com/mark2000/ebay/car_parts/manifold1.jpg
http://home.neo.rr.com/mark2000/ebay/car_parts/manifold2.jpg
http://home.neo.rr.com/mark2000/ebay/car_parts/manifold3.jpg